Kustleden's main building is located in the same strategic location as a 17th century smithy.
When Ströms Bruk changed directions at the end of the 19th century, it was possible to replace the smithy with an impressive head office and archive right by the rapids. The office was completed in 1912 and was extended a decade later.
The era as head office ended in the 1960s and the office rooms are now comfortable overnight rooms, a self-catering kitchen, lounge, café and a camera museum.
There are only four guest rooms in Kustleden's main building, one of which is a single room. This means that there can be no more than seven guests sharing a self-catering kitchen and lounge.
The building turns 110 years 2022 and it has high ceilings but is still cozy.
There is no TV in the main building but fast free internet (WiFi) and exciting books on the bookshelves.
Our guests usually go for walks, play some boules or sit by the rapids with something refreshing and a good book.
3 dbl, 1 sgl